Thursday, April 4, 2013

Kora Organics Review


Hey everyone, I recently purchased Kora Organics and I decided to write a review about it.  I've been using Kora for roughly 2 months now since February,2013 and I am very pleased with the result.  First, let me start of what I've purchased from Kora Organics Skincare line and later with individual review of each products.  As I can only purchase Kora online, I have to wait about 3-5 days to receive my products and there's also 20% VAT applied.  My skin is sensitive and dry, with some annoying red spots (not acne) on my cheek a little bit of dark spots too.  But overall, I do not have any major skin problem.

1. Kora Organics Soothing day & night cream (50ml) AUD 59.95/ GBP 40.99

This moisturizer is amazing, it is not too thick and creamy like most of the drugstore moisturizer.  My skin absorbs this fast and this moisturizer has watery texture.  It has herbal scent but it didn't bother me  at all and the best part is during hot weather, this moisturizer didn't came out sticky and it provides you with moisturizing effect for the whole day and long-term moisturizing effect on your skin.  It also repairs any imperfection on your skin.  It made my skin softer and the red spots on my skin which I'm dying to get rid off are finally gone!  My skin finally shows its healthy glow. This is the only moisturizer that has great impact on my skin and all I ever wanted effect for my skin in a tube.  Highly recommended!

2. Kora Organics Balancing Rose Mists (50ml) AUD 39.95/ GBP 27.32

I use this as a toner and sometimes as instant moisturizer if I'm too busy or traveling.  This has amazing rose scent. Hydrates your skin and leaves your face with a lovely scent of rose.

3. Kora Organics Calming Lavender Mists (50ml) AUD 39.95/ GBP 27.32

I use this at night before I applied my moisturizer, it's calming and sometimes I spray it on my pillow to promote a goodnight and relaxing sleep. (especially if you are stressed out or just wanted to sleep well)

4. Kora Organics Tinted Day Cream (50ml) AUD 59.95/ GBP 40.99

I do not like to put on foundation or bb cream or powder on my skin.  I always hate the feeling of having any of those products on.  But this Tinted day cream is different than other tinted cream as it comes with non sticky and thin formula, your skin absorbs this fast just like your normal moisturizer.  It provides me with clean and light coverage and also it matches the colour of my skin tone. It also protects your skin from UV rays, which is a pluss.

5. Kora Organics Vitamin Enriched Lip Balm (6.5ml) AUD 24.95/ GBP 17.06

I do not like this lip balm at first because I prefer flavoured/ scented lip balm.  But as soon as I tried this lip balm, I'm in love with it! It keeps my chapped lips hydrated and actually it healed in a day. It's like a work of magic!

6. Kora Organics Recovery Eye Gel Cream (10ml) AUD54.95/ GBP 37.57

This comes in really cute packaging, small and I love the color.  I pat this around my eyes to get rid of my puffy eyes.  This product is the only product I'm not satisfied with, it's a little pricy and it seems has no effect on getting rid of my tired and puffy eyes.

7. Kora Organics Enriched Body Lotion (150ml) AUD 49.95/ GBP 34.16

This body lotion has creamy texture.  I just apply a little amount of this on my body and it works beautifully.  It smoothes my skin and my skin smells lovely.  This body lotion goes a long way, somehow the scent reminds me of Vitamin C I used to have when I was little.

8. Kora Organics Luxurious Rosehip Oil (15ml) AUD44.95/ GBP 30.74

I love this one as much as Miranda does!  It's really a miracle oil! It helps to repair my skin.  My skin was badly damaged by the winter weather in South Korea when I was visiting Seoul, my face ended up cracking and bleeds a little, I applied this every night before I sleep and Hwuuuaallla! I took me 3 days to recover with this amazing oil and my skin is better than ever! You can use it as scar remover / strech mark remover too, just like Bio-Oil..


Overall:
I am really satisfied with Kora Organics and I would highly recommend it to every readers, my friends and family!  I use this product and I keep seeing the result every single day, I don't think I'll switch to any other skincare for now.  By far, the best skincare I ever used!  Thanks for reading and if there's any question, please leave a comment below. Thanks.XXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment